Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Monsters Return





Last weekend the Monster Jam show made its stop at Stafford Motor Speedway, Stafford Springs, CT. Noah and I went to the Sunday afternoon show, which was preceded by the Party in the Pits.



We had a great time and the drivers were great with their fans as usual.

The shots of the trucks in action where taken in the middle of the grandstand with my zoom lens set at about 150mm to avoid all the mass of humanity that surrounded us. Yes I'm still shooting film.

Noah cracked me up while we were standing in line waiting to get into the Party in the Pits. he said " Even though you are a 50 year old man you are still the best Dad."

Tickets for both of us $25.00
Hat and Shirt $45.00
Sending fun time with my son, priceless.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Man is he getting big!