Sunday, November 9, 2008

Cheezborger Cheezborger Cheezborger

I was on the road last week for business. I was outside of Atlanta Sunday to Tuesday then on to Chicago for the rest of the week. Chicago is a nice city to visit with a nice downtown area, many good places to eat, the lake and the river.




The second shot was taken from the 21 floor of the Hyatt looking down the Chicago river with lake Michigan in the distance. I also liked the older buildings that had character. Here is a shot of the Wrigley Building.
















Here is a shot of the new Trump Building that is just west of the Wrigley Building. It may be me but I don't think it fits into the skyline very well.

But my favorite spot I visited was the Billy Goat Tavern. It was neat to order a cheezborger and get asked "You want a double it's the best?" Cheeps? Coke no Pepsi. You get your cheezborger served on a grilled Kaiser roll on a piece of deli paper, a bag of cheeps, and a coke, pay your $8 and savor the history.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I'm so glad you finally got your kaiser roll!